The following indicates which accounting application(s) the release note(s) apply to.
- QBD = QuickBooks Desktop
- QBO = QuickBooks Online
Field Service/ Scheduling and Invoicing- Create invoices
- Fixed (#4706) - Addressed issue where terms and due date where not being populated correctly. (QBD,QBO)
Field Service/ Scheduling and Invoicing - Calendar
Fixed (#4606) - Addressed issue with mapping, not mapping in correct order. (QBD,QBO)
The following list is what has changed for the alpha-version of method:V2. This includes code checked in between November 8th and November 13th.
The last published version was Sunday November 14th, 2013, at 5:55 PM Eastern.
- Fix - show the selected row color of a grid.
- Fix - cleaned up the text for entries into the audit trail.
- Fix - EntityType and ItemType are now being set properly on inserting into Customer,Vendor,Employee,OtherName,ItemService,etc. tables.
- Fix - Inserting into non-accounting tables, now automatically inserts LastModifiedDate,LastModifiedBy,CreatedDate,CreatedBy - in the same way that method:v1 does.
- Fix - Save All wasn't always automatically setting the new Active Record ID on the screen.
- Fix - Action editor did not always recall the field list on editing an action insert a Loop Through table.
- Fix - security improvement. Only users who are Customizers or Administrators have access to Manage Apps.
- Fix - resolved Login process for multi-tenant accounts.
- Fix - Math Function widget was failing to store in Action Result.
- Fix - dashboard now shows the proper last accessed time.
It is also worth noting are there are items that received considerable attention that are work-in-process but not ready to be included:
- App Publishing.
- Generate Report.
- Grid, Dropdown view filters.
- App Ribbons.